Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Memories on the Dresser~






My Grandmother,a lady of her time,her home was a reflection of her love of the victorian era,
A dainty little woman that always smelled like channel no.5, her scent still lingers on her hankies,I keep her treasures in trunks,so it will preserve her scent,many years have passed,I can see her smile like it was yesterday.
Grannys brush,rests on my dresser,her hair still entwined,
Her pearls adorn my dressers,vintage hair clips,baby shoes that once were worn by her grandchildren,
Walking through my home,granny's treasures surround me..her presence always by my side~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~