Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Vintage Hair Net with Whisper Soft Velvet Butterlys

It truely amazes me when find something from the past, delicate as a butterflys wings, but it has made it through the years forgotten in a hat box,
how many years did this beautiful old netting hair cover lay in that hat box? I actually thought it was a old piece of netting that fell off a hat,
when I gently laid it out my heart almost stopped, like a time capsule,
perfect not a flaw, tiny velveteen bows stitched into the netting,
I love Vintage ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~