Tea's Hope Chest

Monday, November 28, 2011

Winter Berries Yard Clippings

Many years ago I helped my granny and mother gather greenery,pine cones,red berries.for our "Fancy porch wreaths". baskets sitting on the porch filled with nuts and walnuts~...

Times haven't changed over the years...we stll cut and stack our wood for winter,
The wheelbarrow will be filled with "Gatherings from Nature"~
The porch railing will have branches from the fir trees,tied with jute string.. magnolia branches,red berries...pine cones in old baskets,
a bird nest here and there..

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, love the red berries. What are they? I don't think they grow here.
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~