Tea's Hope Chest

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Lacey Chemise for my dressmaker~*^

Working on the straps on the chemise. .hand sewing tattered scraps. many of my pretty scraps are from vintage dresses, the little pink rose is from a lace dress I found at a resale shop, so many scraps can be found you just need to dig in the clutter at a resale shoppe~
I am creating this sweet tattered lace chemise for my dressmaker.. have a gorgeous lace skirt to add..I Cut the lace skirt off the bottom of a out of date dress, lace is awesome..next update soon on my Facebook site~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~