Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Tea's Vintage Rags Tote~






I had so much fun creating this vintage rags tote. made from a vintage baby soft night gown, layers on vintage trims,some of the trims are over 20 years old.
One side of the tote has tiny pearl buttons with a silk ribbon tie.
layers of trims from my stash of laces,crochet pieces,gorgeous tote~
a peekaboo side opening with delicate pearl buttons,pretty tie bow
Tea's Vintage Rags.. large /tote. made from a vintage baby soft night gown, has layers of trims from my stash of laces,crochet pieces, has a peekaboo side opening with delicate pearl buttons,pretty tie bow.many of the trims are over 20 years old,gathered bottom for the puffy look.
sturdy straps that tie at the top for adjusting the length.Buttons on the straps simply gorgeous~

Etsy Shop click here

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty, it must have been fun to make with all those pretty laces.
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tea, that is fabulous! All the layers are so yummy!!! Great job!! Waving from Our Back Porch. :)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so girlie girl and I love it. Your work is over the top beautiful and I am so happy to have found you. I look forward to seeing much more.
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you visit often Char..and thank you for the compliments~~

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~