Tea's Hope Chest

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Memories on the Dresser~

Bitter Cold day, piddling today--meaning I am into everything--cleaning my dresser chest--finding "memories"...My daughter "Ben" photo set in a old silver frame-her knitted baby shoes- 1st. pair of shoes-treasured memories..found her tiny baby bracelet in the shoe box-all these treasures tucked in a dresser drawer~~
Wrapping a "Package" in vintage patterns...add a set of hand stamped cards tucked in tattered lace-ties with a scrunched ribbon--tie all up with a tattered lace bow..add your own design printd card~~ Of course what's inside is also vintage~ smile~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~