Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autumn-and Tattered Rags

Autumn is coming to the hollow--each morning the mornings are getting a bit cooler, the dew like rain drops, the mountain changing her coat of colors----Love Autumn in Tennessee... time to go through the fabrics - working on some old flannel shirts adding patches, vintage lace and crochet
add a few Paris tattered rag patche
Looks pretty good with a old vintage flour sack dress I created
the dress I cut holes added tattered trims
added cotton trims around the bottom tattered patches on the sleeves with a country blue fabric
a hand knotted tattered belt hand ties with baby rose bud trims
another repurposed crochet vest I created and paired with the flour sack dress
Be different create your own style..smile~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~