Tea's Hope Chest

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Vintage Salt &Peppers shakers

Vintage Salt & Peppers shakers.. collecting vintage crystal and silver salt shakers is a passion .
Vintage Cruet Bottle in my main bath
pretty perfume bottle found at a thrift store
filled with dried rose buds and scented with rose oil..
love the sparkle and glitter when the lights hit the crystal
A vintage perfume bottle from a junkin find so delicate~
I have friends ask me WHY salt shakers in the bathroom? Because it makes people like you ask why~? No it's because I like them in the bath~ smile~

1 comment:

  1. Lovely collection Dear. I use to have a collection, before I went away to school for Culinary arts. I left them at Mom's house and forgot what happened to them I suppose they got donated to Salvation Army.

    Have fun collecting.

    Very styling.

    Huggers,
    Lil

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~