Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Big Old Happy Fall Ya'LL from Tennessee~

A time for new beginnings, Autumn makes you want to get out and enjoy life, yard sales, pumpkin patches crunchy leaves and warm sweaters--spiffing up the house for the cold days ahead, upstairs doors and windows open, cool breeze all through the house, I finally finished painting both the porches, which I might add was a long hard process. Cinnamon chipole great nice cinny color. makes my porches just pop~
Coffee this morning sitting on the top verenda...the mountain is changing her colors, the geese flying over heading on down South~ A few touches of Fall on the porches ,
My old scarecrow is getting a bit ragged, she still has a few years to go.
front door wreath bursting with color,
love the baby rose buds in fall colors~
A Big Old Happy Fall Ya'LL from Tennessee~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~