Tea's Hope Chest

Sunday, June 28, 2015

I do not know of another state- Where I would rather be " Than this great state I'm living in- And that is Tennessee. I love the stars dearly- And there are surely three That show the Grand Division- Of my home-land, Tennessee. Where could you find a meadow- With grass so vividly green? Where could you find the mountains- With such majestic scene? You will never find so bright a moon- To shine down from above You will also see the robin- The wren, and the turtle dove. And don't forget the rivers- Where visitors long to stay. And many have voice in parting,- 'I'm sure glad I passed this way.' You will see the cattle grazing- Beside a cotton field; And there's the Grand Ole Opry- And a feeling it's all God's will. I have lived here all my life- It's where I'm going to be Although I've traveled quite a bit,- I'll still take Tennessee! Oh, I sure love the state I'm in: "The great state of Tennessee!" Written by Vivian Rorie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~