Tea's Hope Chest

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Autumn Crochet duster

Good Morning~~~ Cloudy cool day here in Tennessee~ a great day to do some landscaping around the pool..it is looking like a jungle out there..pulling all the periwinkle & mint up---That stuff grows like crazy~ .adding wood chips- Worked on my Autumn Crochet duster--1 step at a time, This has been a long process--tack a piece-- take a pic--remove that section Redo over and over till it hangs just right~ This will be tea stained a vintage color.add old buttons--a few tatters and this DUSTER will rock this Fall~ WORK calls~~ The Fun is over for a few hours..So wish I had a landscaper..~~. waving at ya'LL~Have a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~