Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Tea Bag Holder with card

I started out making these for a friend of mine... she was having a tea party and wanted A GIFT for each guest.. I added a tea bag, a pretty rose stir, a tea card, and a lovely cookie... tucked in a pink bag... these sweet bags are fully lined, trimmed in baby roses. with a touch of delicate lace 1 fabric tea bag tucked in a pretty pink bag..with a card and a peach tea bag 6.50 plus ship ------------- perfect for that special friend-Birthday Gift, Stocking Stuffer A ladies Needful Things convo me to purchase -------------------- teashopechest@aol.com -------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~