Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Satin Clothes Hangers Upcycled/Recycled~

Out early this morning, breakfast at Cracker Barrel,then browsed the store, love this old country store, sat out in the rocking chairs chatting with a neighbor, one of the good things about living in a small town is good neighbors~
Another great thing is my "favorite" resale/thrift store is 5 minutes from my home, spent some time browsing and loved every moment, this is my "Theraphy session.
Found 7 nice "Satin Clothes hangers", great for hanging those vintage slips, gathered a few trims to cover a couple of the hangers...they will be so pretty~~
Meet my Lil Helper..MizMaudie~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~