Tea's Hope Chest

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tussie Mussies created from music sheets~

Creating Tussie Mussies from vintage music sheets, LaMarr's grandmother was a music teacher for many years,she collected and stored just about every music booklet she ever used.
Browsing Pinterest. I ran across so many great upcycle/recycle ideas for the music sheets.
Rolled the music sheet into a cone, hot glued in place, cut a section of burlap to cover the cone,I found the bulap at Home Depot at a great price

Love the burlap roses, the loose weave on the burlap makes it easy to work with,
I wanted a "Prim" look to this cone.

Added a piece of straw string tied into a bow, a few trinkets,
A tea stained silk rose,added scrunched vintage binding,
I like how the Tussie Mussie turned out.

I created this Tussie Mussie to hold my dried roses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~