Tea's Hope Chest

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring Cleaning~



Cold and raining tonight,it has been a productive 2 weeks, Spring cleaning around the house,preasure wsahing the driveway and house, painting the porches,and shutters, the roofers finished the roof Friday, the projects are getting done at a nice pace, planted tomatoes, cukes, transplanted glads and day lilies...tired but glad to see things coming together..


One more update: my web site host has been down, it is back up and running,visit me at.. Tea's Hope Chest

1 comment:

  1. Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming
    over again to read further news.

    my web site :: tips on how to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~