Tea's Hope Chest

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Rubber Stamping a Sheet~

Hubby watching football...so I'm a creating~~ my favorite pasttime....have any old sheets..soft worn out sheets.....grab em and start ripping.....now to "Pretty" the strips up.....stamps... best thing that ever happened....Love em~ Hobby Lobby has the acid free ink pads for 2.99 a sheet of paris stamps for 6.99.....stamp the strips....take a foam brush rub over the ink pad.( I used a brown ink pad)----brush the stamped strips... till you get the Vintage look that appeals to you....the strips can becut.. and added to your projects...I love Paris Stamps~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~