Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halloween CD

BOO~~ It's Halloween~My Hand drawn pixel artwork --- pixel by pixel--Create with my collections -CDS--Blog setups-- Facebook sets-profile avatars---printables--- Etsy Shoppe sets-----PSP FORMAT- ACTUAL SIZE SHOWN- you will need a paint program to use these psp file..can be layered/stacked/collages--transparent moveable images--I can also send these files in a jpeg or gif image, they will have a white background if those files are used These graphics are in My Halloween CD Join MY FB Pixel page-- Tea's Hope Chest FB PAGE for all my graphics-click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~