Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Lizzie Pixel Pack

Lizzie Pixel Pack PSP-TUBES PIXELS--unique hand drawn pixel artwork~Tea's Hope Chest Click here You will need a paint program to create with these files-actual size shown---transparent background so you can add/layer collages for cards-print ables- banners- I use paint shop pro for my designs---
Contact me at teashopechest@aol.com- this is a downloadable file via email no waiting to receive your purchase~ In subject line add Lizzie Tube Pack
Visit my pixel Face Book group and join~~ just click JOIN to be added to group~ https://www.facebook.com/groups/teashopechest/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~