Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Love Of Roses Cake~

Love of Roses~I love anything roses,I also have a sweet "Hubby" that is always on the search for a "unique" rose item.
Woke up one morning and a pretty package was sitting on the counter, cardboard box with a Victorian Trading Co. "Fragile" tag on the top,

Now I love these old brown boxes and when the tag has that fragile tag..OH I know it is a treat~
My favorite shoppe is VTC~
Opened the box.. "A" rose cake pan, heavy duty and I could not wait to bake a cake.
Have you ever seen anything as pretty as this Rose Cake.

Next time I bake the cake, I will add a pretty rose icing~

1 comment:

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~