Tea's Hope Chest

Monday, September 14, 2015

Tea's Vintage Rags NEW SHOP

Tea's Vintage Rags ~* IMAGINATION FOR THE SOUL~*
~The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the soul~ I wanted my shop to be a place to relax. chat.. share ideals,... and a place to add/sell my OOAK creations.
Thanks, for checking out my shop! Click on "photos, then Albums" to see my items. And on "Sale Posts". Click on the comment button below to find detailed photos on how to find and buy from the albums OOAK items, shabby chic, clothing, fabrics, home goods, a ladies needful things ' We will have a few "HOW TO CREATE".Album Links to fabrics shops. Show off your creations listed under files Show us what you have created...in designated albums listed.
Please note: Created with fabrics and laces that are charming vintage pieces that are tattered, frayed and tea stained. Check out the album section I do have a selling group if you would like to add your items to sell.. come on over and join. ═══•*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*••*¨*•.¸¸ღƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒღ¸¸.•*¨*•═══ Clik here for linkTATTERED & WORN TREASURES PAST& PRESENT
visit me here>>>CLICK THIS LINK---Come on over for a visit

also we now have a NEW group recipe page..visit/join and share your recipes with us~ CLICK THIS LINK---Willow Creek Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~