Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Creating A Pin able pocket with safety pins

Sitting here tonight -"JUS A Thinking~ I love pockets, many of my favorite sweaters -DO-Not have pockets-- I wear a lot of crochet sweaters and mostly in neutral colors--creams/ecru's/warm chocolates SO I thought how bout if I create some "Pinable" pockets. Create the pocket add lots of vintage trims-button-and more--- add a safety pin for pinning--- can be removed and pinned to any sweater......... Ok, So here I sit sewing a few to see how I like... sampling~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~