Tea's Hope Chest

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Old Carpet Bags~

The day I watched "Mary Poppins" carry that old carpet bag, I was hooked.
I hunt resale shoppes,yard sales for these old bags,

This carpet bag opens like a old Doctors bag,roomy,extra pockets inside,
This is old faithful, I drag it with me,for overnite stays, inside is a sewing kit,a Quilt to work on, a "Sampler" my needful things..

This "Rose carpet bag" I use for day trips,a lunch box with snacks,a book I record our day trips in,just a overall Bag~
Love the old vintage appeal of these old bags
Forever On the Hunt for for one ~~

1 comment:

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~