Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rose Weave Duster~

I have been working on this duster,

the weave fabric is easy to sew,

I made a simple t strap dress (same fabric) lined the dress is a soft linen,a nice cool shift to wear with a lightweight cardigan or the pearl/crochet trimmed duster.

I wanted a vintage look to the bottom,added vintage trims.mother of pearl buttons,assorted pearls,

adding darts in the back (pinned) thinking about adding a crochet piece in the back with vintage trims..
a nice sweater duster to roll sleeves,

1 comment:

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~