Tea's Hope Chest

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Junkin Find Wedding Dress~ A Treasure~

There is something about :Junkin~ when your eyes gazes upon a treasure, your heart beats fast,you get so excited you feel faint~ Yes, I do all these things~smile~ My beautiful 50 cent lace treasure
The dress was a little bit of a mess,when I seen her, stained at the hem~
She was a "beauty~ I could see it as a lace umbrella I am working on for my porch~
After a warn gentle bath..I sat her on a dressmaker on the porch to dry~ The dress took on a ~Life~ of it's on~ Who wore this "Homemade Treasure~ on her wedding day? Who could just "Give it away~ Why not find a "Place for this memory~,
Well I am so glad I found this Treasure...No I will not destroy her beauty into a lace umbrella,.She has a new slip to add fullness to her lace skirt...roses to enhance her beauty, vintage pearls jewerly adorns her neckline...and a "Place in my home~
My 50 cent~~ Treasure~~ smile~

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a Treasure! It's so lovely!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    XO ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~