Tea's Hope Chest

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Shabby Chic Boot~

It's so hot outside 104 degress in the shade, I usually spend time working in the yard, not this week, cleaning,organizing nooks and crannys,my bath needed attention,makeup,creams a shipwreck~ While cleaning I was a little side tracked..under the bath counter I had stuffed 2 cermanic boots. gave the boot a good cleaning. I thought the boot would look great with a few shabby trims. Looks pretty good. I don't know what I will add to this boot. I may add some bling maybe not..smile~ One of my "Junkn~ finds..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~