Tea's Hope Chest

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Recycled Bib Blue Jeans Craft Apron

Blue jeans just never go out of style,well maybe they do, thats when upcycle recycle comes in, I cut the bib overalls at the seams,on the side, leaving the bib attached and the straps, cutting the straps in the back at the V~ The straps are attached in back with a button can be adjusted.
I added vintage and shabby trims using a vintage dresser linen,on the top with cotton patchwork.
cut the trims from the vintage linen quilted onto the pocket, the heart has vintage crochet sewn around the edges.
created a coordinating shabby belt, ties into a bow in back.
The bottom has cotton crochet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~