Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Denim Recycled Apron~

Happy 4th. of July America~
Spent the morning in my sewing room, the cats snoozing all around, they love the sound of the sewing machine. Creating another apron, This is the back of the overalls ...I used an old cotton skirt for the ruffled bottom of trims...no work gathering the ruffles ..used part of the skirt for ..ruffled neck loops the rose is just there for color..I am adding a heart patchwork there
gathered a rose fabric added to the edging of skirt,created a coordinating belt from the rose fabric.
here I used a vintage hankie for the pocket edging..I have a few more trims to add above the pockets..to finish off the lace trim in the middle..
close up ..I added a cotton trim down the sides of the apron..2 aprons from 1 set of overalls,....and they are just cute as can be~smile~ you might be interested in another project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~