Tea's Hope Chest

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Creating from my photos~

I love creating banners, hang tags, from my photos--Here are a few of my creations, this photo album was re-purposed from a photo album I have had for years and wanted to add vintage trims, now it is beautiful treasure~
this is the front of the photo album~ Back of photo book
book with vintage trims
Roses, I love roses and creating with them is a must for me~ smile~
another view of the pretty trim~
my finished Treasure~~
Banner I created for my FB Shoppe~ and a pretty profile pic for my FB~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~