Tea's Hope Chest

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Junkin

Junkin and preparing for winter.....cold her in Tennessee, had to add an extra quilt to the beds On one of my junkin trips I found some awesome treasures...this sweet wool hat with a Paris/New York Tag~
LOVE it with a Rose but will go well with a black long jacket and boots~
perfct outfit wink~~ add a pair of ankle boots with leggings .
another great find was this SAM'S soft lace trimmed crinoline~~
Now back to creating Tattered Rags hang tags~~ smile~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~