Tea's Hope Chest

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Breakfast Loaf Featured in Gooseberry's ~ The Christmas Table~

This breakfast loaf is perfect for those cool days of Autumn~ Filled with creamy eggs, ham and cheese,
add a slice of tomato, hash browns,just a good old sit down breakfast with family~ Recipe can be found in my Kitchen Breakfast loaf recipe here

This recipe can also be found in ~Gooseberry's The Christmas Table Cookbook~ I was so thrilled that my Breakfast Loaf was featured in their cook book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~