Tea's Hope Chest

Monday, January 2, 2012

Home Sweet Home~

The house is getting a good cleaning as I put away Christmas decorations.
It is nice to add trinkets,colored bulbs all around, so nice to put it away, and get back to the "treasures" that mean so much.
The old chippendale roll top desk, I use to display my vintage writting pieces.

This vintage china powder box gift from LaMarr, I ordered a "Puff" I found at Victorian Trading Co, filled her with "Oscar De La Renta" dusting powder.

Trinkets and Treasures, A sweet tea booklet,a china cup from mother,silk pockets holding calling cards,



The vintage "purse: calling card holder,
A "Family Album" holding our photos over the years.
My home is my haven for peace and tranquility~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~