Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Love of "Dressmakers"~~

A time for "Dressmakers"
I am addicted to anything "dressmaker" my love of vintage adorn these beautiful old forms.
I found this dressmaker on line,the dressmaker is cream, but has an extra cover of black..the black shows the jewerly so pretty~
The wicker one my daughter Ben gave me one year, the wire one LaMarr found at Victorian Trading Co,


this gorgeous Rose one my daughter Kristy gave me..
A Shadow Box Memory~
and of course I had to draw one~smile~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~