Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

The Gold Dipped Rose~

The Gold Dipped Rose~
Candle warmer with a rose scent, pouring down rain,the house cozy, walking around the house, dusting the treasures my sweet hubby has given me over the years..Such treasures of the Heart~ 25 years ago LaMarr picked a Rose~
from our garden, he took the rose to a jewerly store.
The Rose was dipped in gold, the morning I found the Rose and the Vintage Pill Case~wrapped in white tissue paper..with a note~ ~Fragile Handle With Care.
Over the years of our marriage ~ I have always made sure I treated this man~ Fragile with Care~ I was fortunate in life to meet someone I love,respect, and cherish, when we are children we grow up dreaming of "A Knight In Shining Armor~I pray that you have found your Knight~~ I "Know" I have~~ smile~

2 comments:

  1. AWE THAT IS SO SWEET AND ROMANTIC.IT WARMED MY HEART AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO SAY WHEN I HAVE THAT MANY YEARS WITH PAUL.IT HAS BEEN ALMOST 5 AND I COULD NEVER ASK FOR BETTER.GOD HAS BLESSED YOU TWO WITH ONE ANOTHER AND LIKE HIS WORD SAYS,WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER LET NO MAN TEAR ASUNDER! YOU TWO HAVE A BLESSED BOND! FROM YOUR FRIEND LEAH:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog you have here but I was wanting to
    know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover
    the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of group where I can get feedback from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!
    Also visit my homepage mad hatter outfit

    ReplyDelete

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~