Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Altered Artwork

Altered art work
I started out with a insert from a Victorian Magazine, folded in half, set aside,
browsed my mag for sayings, fonts, pictures I would like to use, I cut the images that appealed to me, then gathered trims I could possibly use.
I folded the paper insert from magazine in half, laid out different designs on the card, till you get the look you want,a few buttons, a tattered piece of lace, you are now ready to create altered art,
Now you are ready to add elements to your card, using a small brush, brush mod podge on your card, layering each element.
Using a punch ..to make two holes for tattered binding and tie a knot. I also layered the back of card with images,
the inside is plain paper for text with a few bits of lace..
I hand stamped Paris and Fragile..dusted with crystal glitter..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~