Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, May 26, 2011

The joys of home~

Storming today,so I decided to stay home..give myself a "me" day.


Soaked in the tub/lavendar mint soaks..
Pj;s and socks.hubby better want to stay home tonight.
Pot of chili simmering,ummm,lots of fresh tomatoes and cheese,with llittle drollops of sour cream,


Sat out on my upper porch,curled up in the papajohn with a quilt,chatted with friends on the net in IM.

Storming w/ lots of thunder. rain dripping off the roofs overhang.
makes me sleepy,yawn~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~