Tea's Hope Chest

Friday, May 13, 2011

Mother's Day spent with Kristy and Roy

Beautiful Mother's day spent at my daughters home...Kristy, prepared dinner for hubby and I.
The food  was wonderful,just being able to sit outside  and talk with family is good..
Kris gave me a great ideal ..a nice dessert ..no calories smile.

Fruit Kabobs...Strawberries,grapes,melons --yum so good...
The  country atmosphere,their nice cozy home,
The day was just perfect.

 Tigs her kitty had to crawl down in my bag of goodies chewed on my rose..such a sweet kitty...
I love you sweeetheart...thank you for "just you" Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~