Tea's Hope Chest

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This Land We Live On.

This land we live on, is not just dirt,a plot of land.it is part of my soul. My family's blood,sweat,and tears went into this land..
I have walked every step of this land,in Fall,Winter,Spring and Summer, I have watched it turn a crimsom of colors at the beginning of autumn,to the cold bare winters snow,the spingtime wildflowers in the meadows to summers bounty.
I love this land with all my heart,to feel the warm soil beneath my feet,this land anchors me...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~