This old lightweight plastic dressmaker
I found at the resale shop for $10.00.
it is too lightweight to be usable, I tightened up the measurements added a huge bag of (clean) kitty litter to the bottom of the dressmaker for weight..
taped in real good..then taped the bottom closed..now it has some weight to it..no tipping over...
I started on the 1st. layer of adding the patterns, seems like I will need to actually add the outher pattern to the dressmaker to cover the grey, It is bleeding through the pattern.
this ugly dressmaker will be covered in vintage patterns like the boot I decoupaged.. adding vintage trims, buttons..