Tea's Hope Chest

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rain,Roses,Smokey Haze Morning~

This morning looking at the mountains,the smokey haze is hanging like spun cotton candy

The roses are dripping in rain drops,
After the rain they will be cut/dried added to a hat box.

Add dried lavendar,dried milk,oatmeal rose oil,toss let sit for several days.
I sew muslin and silk bags,the muslin makes nice bath bags,the silk ones to scent your bath and bedrooms.
The rain dripping off the eaves,window open,fresh country breeze.Think I will soak in the tub amid the :Rose Petals:
A day to be lazy~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~