Tea's Hope Chest

Monday, September 12, 2011

Lemon and Limes~

The season is changing,makes one want to catch up before Winter arrives.
We thought we had our other house sold,but the loan did not go through for the ones wanting it,we really wanted to sell the house, so much upkeep here at our home, that having to mow, trim,check on the house is time consuming.
LaMarr and I planted a lime and lemon tree,Saturday the trees were loaded with fruit when we planted them, I just hope they will grow in the deep south.
,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~