Tea's Hope Chest

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Autumn Delights~The Simple Things~

Some things you just gotta make, these cute Jelly Bean Cupcakes is one of the things,on my "To Do List"

courtesy fo Jelly Belly
Now this is for me..a "Simple" decor for the table. Add layed cotton placemats thats all you need.
recycle those old candle jars for this delightful table scape
yard clippings,old bird nest,leaves and your favorite scented candle
Now this is "It" take a mason jar line with autumn leaves,add your favorite autmn scented candle.Just what you need for those cool evening on the porch. all things found on Pinterest~ smile ~

~Happy Fall Ya'LL~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~