Tea's Hope Chest

Friday, September 30, 2011

Vintage Rags Sak.Tote~

The Vintage Rags Tote is ready to add to my Etsy Shoppe..


The strap can be worn over the shoulder and chest with ease,The straps are strong,finished with vintage scraps and buttons.
The top is gathered,with a ribbon tie~
Baby blue silk roses adorns this bag with tiny pearl buttons, a vintage rhinestone clip,a beaded tassle added.




The tote is lined inside with a pocket
The back view has my Vintage Rags tag~






~Vintage Rags Tote click here for the start of this tote~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~