Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Raining and Cozy~

Sat out on the porch watching the rain,the mountain looks so fresh and clean,
A warm cozy day,baking a loaf of banana nut bread in the oven,
while it is baking I will wash my collection of salt shakers.
These little high heels my daughter Ben gave me.
This set was my grandmothers favorite


A few of the salt and pepper shakers my grandmother collected


Well thats all done. Now for a piece of that banana bread and a cup of tea~
A Blessed day~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~