Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Junkin Day - Our Finds~

Kristy called and said."Mom let's go junkin~"
The day began early, ~
One of our finds-a rose color couch,vintage broadcloth, Kristy was so excited,she was like a kid in a candy store~
Made me smile~ she is so much like "Me"~
Love my baby girl~
Settee was $30.00 a fabulous find~

We got it loaded into the truck,off to Ringgold..got it to her house..AND it would not fit in her office door..next step take the frame off the door and rework the frame..
That is work for hubbys.. which both just shook there heads..
We just smiled..they better get it done~
My find a Vintage cook book holder for my counter,white distressed perfect~
Holds my cookbooks..now no smudges on the pages,I even like it on the counter as a fixture~

The holder has 2 chains with balls to hold the pages down~
My Find was $1.00

We ate lunch at Kevin Browns, best homemade hamburgers in the state of Tennessee~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~