Tea's Hope Chest

Thursday, September 15, 2011

You'll find a bit of the past and a bit of the present here.

I wonder what it would be like to live in a world where it was always June.
L. M. Montgomery


Today is a gift. Just think of the possibilities. -- Eleanor Roosevelt


There are some things you learn best in calm, and some in storm. -- Willa Cather


However filled with anguish we may find ourselves, the soul, I believe, is inclined to listen to the gentle whispers of hope. -- Charles Brodhead


If it were not for hope, the heart would break. -- Thomas Fuller



Give without hesitation, lose without regret, acquire without meanness.
-- George Sand

Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must
carry it with us or we find it not. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson


Visiting mom and my sister Wednesday,I packed fried chicken,biscuits,big tomatoes we ate out on the Angie's porch.
Such a good time we spent together.

Autumn you are so beautiful, so many things I want to do today,
The most important, to enjoy this gorgeous day, riding the old john deere lets your mind go anywhere,the mountain ablaze with colors,The smell of fresh cut grass,cool breeze, the leaves gently falling, a very peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there ~~Welcome~I hope you find within My Hope Chest a place to relax and enjoy yourself and calm your mind. . Do come talk to me a while, for strangers often make the best listeners. Enjoy, and remember to wander back here often Love and Blessings Tea~~